SAC Teeth Guards are designed
for patient safety and versatility!
They are constructed of atraumatic, pliable, non-toxic, latex free,
SAC Teeth Guards can be used on either upper or lower teeth, or
Guards are designed to:
- Comfortably accommodate shape and size of variations
in both adult and adolescent teeth!
- Provide minimum bulk to allow maximum laryngoscope
- Avoid soft tissue trauma of intraoral structures,
such as the frenulum.
- Maintain position independently and coapt snugly
against the teeth with laryngoscope pressure.
- Provide an air passage between opposing guards
when teeth are clenched.
- Prevent intermeshing of opposing guards.
- Provide economical single use protection.
- Eliminate latex sensitivity concerns due
to latex free construction.
SAC Teeth Guards are not to be used over sores or soft tissue
Sterilization Methods: Ethylene Oxide
Gas or Cold Chemical Solution.
SAC Teeth Guards,
SUPERIOR AUTOCATHETER ENTERPRISES
2137 Vermillion Street, Suite
250, Hastings, MN 55033 Phone
651.437.7704 Fax 651.437.3277
© 2013 SAC Teeth
Guards - Website Design © 2013 Robyn